The Caching page is the central configuration area to configure rules to cache content by URL. Caching by URL makes it easy to eliminate situations where the same file is used in multiple instances, such as when the same file is used to redirect to several pages.
Zend Server also provides the ability to cache content using the Zend Data Cache (API). To read more about the Data Cache, see Working with the Data Cache.
From this page you can:
- Filter - Search for a specific rule by name.
- Add Rule - Add a new rule to the Caching page. Each new rule is applied after restarting PHP.
- Delete Rules - A multi-selection for deleting redundant or unused rules.
- Clear Cache for Selected - A multi-selection for clearing the cache for specific rules.
For each Rule you can:
- Edit - Open the rule for editing to modify settings by clicking on the rule.
To create a rule based on an existing rule's settings, open the rule, change the settings and use the "Save As" option to create a new rule.