Zend Server Best Practices
The following content is a collection of knowledge and information based on the experience of Zend's Development and Product Management team and the PHP community.
- The Performance section describes how to increase performance using Zend Server .
- The Security section lists several additional security precautions you can take to secure your Zend Server installation and Web application.
- The Development section includes instructions and tips for developers.
The Deployment section describes the different deployment options (to remote servers, hosting, etc.) and how to go live with your Web application.
The Apache Best Practices includes instructions and tips for configuring Apache on Windows.
- The IIS Best Practices includes instructions and tips for configuring IIS on Windows.
- The Troubleshooting section includes solutions to known issues, possible problems and an error message reference.
If you have a tip or best practice that you would like to share or see in this guide, please feel free to send it to email@example.com.