Developing with Z-Ray
This section describes how to use Z-Ray to efficiently identify the weak spots in your PHP code by viewing and analyzing live and detailed information on requests.
To follow the procedures describes in this section, Zend Server needs to be launched in Development Mode.
- Using Z-Ray - learn how to use Z-Ray
- Profiling Database Queries - learn how to view database queries in Z-Ray
- Profiling Functions - learn how to profile pages and requests with Z-Ray
- Viewing Errors and Warnings - learn how to view and analyze PHP log entries with Z-Ray
- Monitoring Events - learn how to work with Zend Server monitor events in Z-Ray
- Tracking Multiple Requests - learn how to use Z-Ray in case of multiple requests
- Analyzing Variables - learn how to view and analyze PHP variables in Z-Ray
- Debugging/Profiling - learn how to start a debugging/profiling session from Z-Ray
- Enabling/Disabling Z-Ray - learn how to enable or disable Z-Ray
- Configuring Z-Ray - learn how to configure Z-Ray to suit your personal preferences
- Tracking Non-Browser Based Requests - learn how to track non-browser based request using Z-Ray Live!
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues - troubleshoot connectivity issues with Zend Server