Developing with Z-Ray
This section describes how to use Z-Ray to efficiently identify the weak spots in your PHP code by viewing and analyzing live and detailed information on requests.
- Using Z-Ray - learn how to use Z-Ray
- Profiling Database Queries - learn how to view database queries in Z-Ray
- Profiling Functions - learn how to profile pages and requests with Z-Ray
- Viewing Errors and Warnings - learn how to view and analyze PHP log entries with Z-Ray
- Monitoring Events - learn how to work with Zend Server monitor events in Z-Ray
- Tracking Multiple Requests - learn how to use Z-Ray in case of multiple requests
- Analyzing Variables - learn how to view and analyze PHP variables in Z-Ray
- Debugging/Profiling - learn how to start a debugging/profiling session from Z-Ray
- Enabling/Disabling Z-Ray - learn how to enable or disable Z-Ray
- Configuring Z-Ray - learn how to configure Z-Ray to suit your personal preferences
- Tracking Non-Browser Based Requests - learn how to track non-browser based request using Z-Ray Live!
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues - troubleshoot connectivity issues with Zend Server