The URL Insight page is accessed from Monitoring | URL Insight and is used for viewing detailed reports and information on specific requests for PHP pages located on your web server.
The Filter Bar is located at the top of the page, and is used to filter the information to be displayed in the URL reports below:
- Application - This filter allows you to filter the reports by an application managed by Zend Server.
- Period - This filter allows you to filter the reports according to a specific time period (Last 2 Hours, Last 24 Hours, Last 48 Hours, Last Week, Last Month, Last 3 Months, Last 6 Months, Last Year, All).
The Reports section contains three separate reports on requests for PHP pages located on your Web server. Each report is displayed in a different tab:
- Most Time Consuming - Requests that consumed the most time from the Web server (i.e. average server processing time X number of requests).
- Slowest - Requests with the slowest response time from the Web server.
- Most Popular - Most frequently called requests.
The Requests section displays a list of ten requests , according to the selected tab and the filters you configured in the Filters Bar.
URL Insight can detect whether a MVC structure was used or not. When detected, the MVC controller and action will be displayed.
The Trends section shows two intertwined graphs showing response time and requests per second over time, reflecting the performance of the URL selected in the URLs list.
The Info section displays general information on a URL selected in the URL Reports section.
- Number of requests - Number of times the request was sent to the Web server.
- Min. Time - Minimum amount of time consumed by the request.
- Avg. Time - Average amount of time consumed by the request.
- Max. Time - Maximum amount of time consumed by the request.
- Max. Memory - Maximum amount of memory consumed by the request.
- Avg. Memory - Average amount of memory consumed by the request.
- Full URL Path - The complete path of the selected URL.
The Z-Ray Snapshots section displays a selection of snapshots of Z-Ray across time, at set intervals of 30 minutes, giving you in-depth visibility on a URL selected in the URL Reports section.