Configuring Zend Studio in Zend Server
To be able to view, debug and profile Zend Server events and files located on your server in Zend Studio, you must ensure the correct communication settings are configured in your Zend Server.
To configure Zend Studio
communication in Zend Server
Open your Zend Server UI.
Go to the Zend Server Servers | Studio Integration page.
In Zend Server 6.x, this page is called Zend Studio Integration.
In the Zend Studio Client Filtering for Debugging area, make sure the IP
address of your Zend Studio
is included in the Allowed hosts section.
To add your address to the list:
Enter the IP of the machine on which
your Zend Studio
is installed in the designated IP address field.
The IP Address is added to the Allowed hosts list.
Ensure your Zend Studio's IP address
is not in the Denied hosts list.
If it is, click X next to the required address to remove it from the list.
- Click Save.
- In the toolbar, click the Restart icon to restart Zend Server and apply changes.
In the Zend Studio Client Settings area, configure the following settings:
- To automatically detect your Zend Studio settings, set the automatic detection to 'On'.
- To manually define your Zend Studio settings, set the automatic detection to 'Off', and configure the following settings:
- Zend Studio IP Address - Enter the
IP address of the machine on which your Zend Studio
is installed, or select the Use browser's IP address check-box to use the
IP address of the machine on which the Zend Server
UI is running.
- Zend Studio Debug Port - This
should match the debug port configured for the Zend Debugger
in Zend Studio's Installed Debugger
Preferences page (Window | Preferences
| PHP | Debug | Installed Debuggers)
page. The default port number is 10137.
- Encrypt communication
using SSL - Mark this check-box for the communication
between Zend Studio
and Zend Server
to be encrypted using SSL.
- Click Save.
- In the toolbar, click the Restart icon to restart Zend Server and apply changes. .