Launching an Application
This procedure describes how to run your application in Zend Studio. Launching will
display your application in a Web browser. If it is the first time you
are launching, deployment will also be performed.
To deploy an application in Zend Studio,
a project needs enabled deployment. For more information on how to enable
deployment for a project, see Enabling
Deployment Support for Your Application.
To launch your application:
Select the project you wish to launch.
Open the 'deployment.xml' file and select the Overview
tab (displayed by default).
In the Testing area, click Launch
If this is the first time you are launching the application, the Launch PHP Application dialog is displayed.
If this is not the first time you are launching,
no deployment dialog is displayed and the application will launch
in a browser.
- Select the server you wish to deploy the application to, or click Add Sever to add a new server. For more information on adding servers, see Managing PHP Servers.
Deployment can only be performed on the following PHP servers: Local Zend Server and Remote Zend Server.
- Verify the application URL and name (entered automatically). If you have added a new server, click Refresh to view updated application list.
- Configure deployment advanced options:
- Select the Enable Development Mode check-box to enable Application Monitoring for the application, and automatic deploy (automatically uploads files upon save).
- Select the Warn during updating check-box, to prompt a verification dialog when updating a deployed application.
- Select the Ignore failures check-box to ignore deployment configuration failures.
- Click Finish.
Your application is deployed on the target selected, and launched in a browser.
may also launch in Debug Mode. See Launching
an Application in Debug Mode for more information.