The Monitor page is accessed from Server
Setup | Monitor.
From this page, you can define the different settings for configuring
the Zend Monitor component.
This component is used to capture PHP events when they happen and to
alert developers and system administrators. This can be done by using
the events predefined in the Administration
Interface or by using the API.
The Monitor page is a settings definition page for the Monitor
component that provides PHP monitoring.
The following settings options are available:
- Zend Studio Client Settings
- Settings for using the integration with Zend Studio, to debug, profile
and view event source code.
- Zend Studio IP address
- Manually configure the IP address according to the settings
in Zend Studio or use Auto Detect.
- Use Browser IP Address check-box
- Automatically selects the Browser IP Address.
- Zend Studio debug port
- Manually configure the port according to the settings in Zend Studio
or use Auto Detect.
- Encrypt communication using SSL.
Manual configuration settings should be based on the
IP and port configured in Zend Studio's Installed
Debuggers preferences page. The preferences page is accessed from
Window | Preferences | PHP | Debug |
Installed Debuggers. (Click 'Configure' to view and change the
The default port number is 20080.
- Mail Server Settings - Define
the action settings for rules that use the action 'Send Mail'. The
Send Mail action sends an email that includes the event details and
a link back to the Zend Server Community Edition
Administration Interface to the address(es) listed in the event rule.
Note: If you do not plan to send email notifications for events, you
do not need to configure these settings.
- SMTP server address
- The server used to send mail.
- SMTP server port -
The port used to send mail.
- Sender's email address
- The email address that is displayed in the 'From' details of
- Administration Interface URL
- Use the valid Zend Server address, includes protocol (http or
https), Server, and Port settings. The URL is included as a link
in the event email.