Available API Methods
The following section describes the specific operations that can be
performed using the Web API. Each method carries a different operation
or is designed to retrieve specific information from Zend Server
or Zend Server Cluster Manager.
You an use the information described for each method together with the
structure defined in Generic
Request/Response Format to execute the available API methods.
The following information is described for each method:
- Required permissions - The API key access level required to perform
- HTTP method - Defines whether HTTP GET or POST should be used for
- Supported by editions - Lists the Zend Server
editions that can perform this action.
- Request parameters - The list of required and optional parameters
accepted by this action. The type of each parameter corresponds to
one of the types defined in Request
- Expected response code - Lists the HTTP response code that can
be returned in case of a successful operation.
- Response type - Defines the response type expected in case of successful
operation. This corresponds to one of the types defined in Response
- Possible action specific error codes - Lists the HTTP response
code and error code that can be returned in case of an unsuccessful
operation. Every method can receive any of the generic
error codes in addition to its possible action specific error
codes. For more information see Error
- Response format - This is only defined in methods which return
a response format different from the generic
The methods described here are: